Monday, September 11, 2006

Just can't get rid of me...

Things I should have blogged about or thought about blogging about during the longest month and a half of my life:

1. V for Vendetta is probably the most intellectual action movie you'll ever see.
2. Freakonomics was not really that impressive a book (more on this later).
3. Every trip to the Big City of Dreams is fantastic/overwhelming/thrilling/non-stop/too short. I think that each day that passes I come closer to deciding to move back home.
4. Re-reading "The Things They Carried" and how it seems a lot shorter the second time around. Maybe I have developed my reading abilities a bit since high school.
5. The Yankees taking over first place.
6. How St. Louis takes the life out of me sometimes.
7. Everything that I wanted to put on this list and now can't remember.

I guess this is what I get for being so busy/lazy/tired. But I'm going to work on getting back into this, if for no other reason than it's good for me to keep writing.


On another note, normally I share something I wrote on September 11th, 2002, retelling my story of that day, I suppose. I think at this point we've all heard enough about it. So the best I can do is to offer up my love to those that have been there for me throughout the years, and attempt to not take for granted the blessings I have in my life.

I encourage anyone else to do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home